A Management Consultant will be assigned Consulting Assignments which Aims to solve the Complex Business Problems of the Clients in the field of Business Process Re-Engineering and constantly report the senior management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understanding the Problems of Client in Set up of Process and Systems – Production and Operation Side.
• Designing the Process and Systems.
• Implementation of New Process and Systems at Client location.
• Solving the Complex Business Problems.
• Dealing with Client and its team to achieve the desired results.
• Driving the Project to maintain Client Satisfaction & Achieve Success for Client.
• Plan, organize, and monitor pre-implementation deliverables and process improvement initiatives identified by the client.
• Work with other teams to manage alignment between company processes and business objectives so as to optimize business performance.
• Coordinate with process owners and technology owners to define technology requirements to support company process strategy and deployment.
• Communicate with client to assist in developing effective process vision, process strategy and process maturation.
• Develop and maintain process development and optimization programs.
• Maintain and update documentation of process overviews, details, and process flows.
• Make process design and development recommendations to standardize, improve, or redesign processes to meet business needs.
• Research and resolve issues identified in the processes and systems of a client’s organization.
• Participate in recruiting, training, leading, and managing resources in process improvement areas.
• Contribute in preparing client deliverables (e.g. business documents and presentations) and supporting business management activities (e.g. budget management, invoicing).
• Act as the main point-of-contact for customers and internal teams in addressing process-related inquiries.
• Maintain process operational conformance to established quality standards, regulatory & contractual requirements.
• BBA / MBA / Engineering / Any Bachelor Degree
• 2-3 Years of Experience in Management Consulting / Process Consulting / Operations / Production (preferred).
• Knowledge of Business Processes and Systems is a must.
• Problem Solving
• Complex Thinking
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent in MS Office Functions (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access)
• Willing to Travel whenever necessary