To win the marketplace, you must first win the workplace.
In this era of digitalization, Businesses who have technology as a market disruptive force stay ahead of the game or stay relevant at all. With this time after Covid-19, Companies are looking to enhance their agility, operational efficiency and sales growth.
“Digital Transformation consulting service is a technological driven service which helps in improving
the customer as well as employee experience”
It assists the company to go from paper to paperless using different tools.
We are here as a bridge for your company to go DIGITAL!!
We conclude the following for our clients:
- Eliminates the tedious paperwork of employee data, education qualification, compensation, benefits and other HR related work.
- Increases productivity within the HR department
- Builds Organization work culture.
- Manages the Payroll of employees.
- Recruitment of employees becomes simple and quick.
- Attendance and Time Management of employees.
- Saves on Nonessential Costs.
- Systematic and Customized Reports.
- Streamlines the Process.
- Analyze the Root cause of the problem
- Analyze the lead time in the process
- Helps to maintain an extensive Customer Data with an ease of accessing it anywhere.
- Cost Efficient along with mobile compatibility.
- Automates Everyday Assigned Task.
- Increases Coordination among multiple teams in the company.
- Gives Insights about lead to customer conversion ratio.
- Shortens the time to close the deal.
- Segments the Customer into smaller groups that share the same characteristics.
- Gives the scope of improvement in customer service.
- Helps in Performance evaluation within the company.
- Monitoring and Decision Making of Business Activities.
- Improves Productivity and Efficiency.
- Ensures the appropriate Data Collection.
- Helps in better understanding the Customers.
- Builds Customer Trust.
- Smart Segmentation and Automated
- Effective Marketing along with Customer experience.
- Improves Efficiency in Operations.
How do we do it?
- Analyze the organization requirements by reaching out to all the stakeholders.
- Find and screen the relevant agencies, providing the appropriate need based software.
- Bridging the gap between organization and the agencies by requirement gathering, layout mapping, process documenting.
- Implementing the entire software and transforming digitally by being active on the shop floor and gathering all the required data in the form of reports.
- Regularly sending the MIS to the top management and making it as the organization’s OKR (Objective and Key Results).
- Analyzing competitor’s pricing structure and Value Proposition
- Conjoint Analysis
- Promotional Pricing Analysis
- Marginal Structure Analysis
- Target Market Analysis
- Sales Forecasting
- Product Analysis
- Demographic Analysis
- What should be my B-Plan?
- New Project is feasible or not?
- What is the way to get ROI on my investment?
- How can I increase the feasibility of my project?
- What should be my GTM- Go to Market Strategy?