Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understanding the Problems of Client in Set up of Process and Systems – Production and Operation Side.
• Implementation of New processes and Systems at Client location.
• Solving the Complex Business Problems. Driving the Project to maintain Client Satisfaction & Achieve Success for the Client.
• Plan, organize, and monitor pre-implementation deliverables and process improvement initiatives identified by the client.
• Work with other teams to manage alignment between company processes and business objectives so as to optimize business performance.
• Coordinate with process owners and technology owners to define technology requirements to support company process strategy and deployment.
• Maintain and update documentation of process overviews, details and process flows.
• Make process design and development recommendations to standardize, improve, or redesign processes to meet business needs.
• Research and resolve issues identified in the processes and systems of a client’s organization.
• Participate in recruiting, training, leading, and managing resources in the process improvement areas.
• Contribute in preparing client deliverables (e.g. business documents and presentations)
• B.Tech (Mechincal) /MBA (Marketing)
• Fresher to 2 Years in any industries
• Excellent communication
• Problem solving and analytical
• Team Management
• MS Basic.